yeppers! i'm here!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
.
BTW!! Have you clicked the banner today???
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gifPlease do...k
Thank You http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Printable View
yeppers! i'm here!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
.
BTW!! Have you clicked the banner today???
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gifPlease do...k
Thank You http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
the pool is a nice place.....anyone remember public pools as a child. And just knowing someone peed in it....in the "warm spots" that kinda made your legs itch.
childhood was nice.
snail?...you really are bored!!
My pals and I used to go to this funky swimming pool everynight after school....it had a wave machine and inflatable boats etc.....it was also in a really high class area and we used to try and chat up the posh girls from the private school....*VBG
PS. I think the only reason we didn't score is because we smelled of chlorine and pickled onion crisps.
I got to pretend drown as a test for the lifeguards......but it took her so long to notice me I had to come up for air!!!!....and then try again..*LMAO*...I got a free coke for that...and flipped my mom and aunt out , who saw me but couldnt swim!!...they were screaming at the guard...they didnt know it was a Drill!!!
ahh childhood...*sighs*
I guess this means the pool's dead?
shit im going into the pool out of boredom...damn
(03:57:24) jrota : am i still here?
(03:58:48) jrota : *LOL i fell asleep
__________________ http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif